Moving Tunisian , Global Youth Forward
What we do
Youtheon Tunisia actively supports and promotes the African 2063 growth strategy for employment, innovation, education, social inclusion and environmental protection. Youtheon is therefore taking on actions in order to :
- Empower women, youngsters and vulnerable social groups promote their presence in all fields of socioeconomic and professional life.
- Develop, organise projects to support female entrepreneurs and vulnerable social groups and contribute to a society of equal opportunities.
- Design and organise training programs to help those social groups develop skills, find employment and integrate into society.
- Develop, plan and realize interventions to fight unemployment and to support entrepreneurship, social economy and sustainable development.
- Promote research and innovation and good practices in the fields of social inclusion, environmental protection and sustainability.
- Informational campaigns policies and legislation that aim to strengthen the position of women in the social, political and business sectors.
- Organization of training programmes to improve entrepreneurial skills, promote active participation and increase employability.
- Collaboration with different stakholders in the social economy sector to adapt sustainable business models to the Tunisian ecosystem.
- Conducting research aimed at discovering innovative solutions to social and environmental problems